Sunday, April 24, 2011

Science Fair Samples

Thankfully I managed to have a very productive and fun weekend.  I finished the business plan for my e-commerce class (woooooo hoooo!) and baked lots of samples for the Venture Creation Challenge I am being forced to participate in this Friday at UMKC.   


As part of my grade in the e-commerce class, I am required to participate in this convention-esque shindig at school where they trot us entrepreneurship students out onto stage to do 30-second pitches for our companies.  Then they have us assigned to tables throughout the convention hall with tri-fold displays like a third grade science fair.  Judges go around and, well, judge us.  15 winners advance... blah blah blah.  It's making me tried just typing about it.


My whole strategy is to stuff the judges so full of cookies they don't care about my business plan's lack of coherent financial ratios or that I decided a tri-fold display was a waste of time and resources. :D


xoxo


Organic Vanilla Bean Shortbread

Organic Rosemary Shortbread

Peanut Butter samples and some others wrapped for delivery 
the kitchen smelled like peanut butter and lilac on Saturday :)

some old photos I came across on my boyfriend's hard drive...

...he's such a talented photographer when it comes to photos of the kids.

i can't ever get them to stay still.







No comments:

Post a Comment