Thursday, February 3, 2011

I heart cookbooks

I know that it is probably not a huge surprise that a girl with a blog devoted to baking has a cookbook addiction, but I HAVE A PROBLEM!!  I am quickly accumulating more cookbooks with fantastic recipes than I have time to test out....


I received this one in the mail from my half sister as a Xmas present this year.  At first glance, the title was a little off-putting since I am a vegetarian non-drinker, but I found some awesomely creative recipes in here that will be tested out asap:  


Ginger Molasses Sandwich Cookies!  Angel Food French Toast!?! Are you kidding me?!  om nom nom nom


Visually, the book is also really cool:  great photos and a red,satin ribbon bookmark...which Gus has already gnawed on.  I simply cannot have nice things, apparently.
















Visit Chef Lisa Dupar's blog for more info:  http://friedchickenandchampagne.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment